Saturday, May 17, 2008

Edisi Malaysia

China's top women's singles Xie Xing Fang and top men's singles Lin Dan are a couple. Both are ranked no. 1 in their own country and in the badminton world. Both won various titles and even won some of the titles together. Both are also the favourites to win the gold medal in the Olympic. We Malaysia also have a badminton couple where both of them are also ranked no. 1 in Malaysia but not in the world. =D They are Lee Chong Wei and Wong Mew Choo. Haha.... Don't play play. Malaysia also has her own badminton couple. I just got the confirmation by watching My Olympic by Wong Mew Choo on Youtube. I wish this couple the very best in their games in the upcoming Olympic games. 82 more days to go. Can't wait to watch the games!!!! But first I must study, finish my assignments(I haven't started on my essay and maths=P), pass my tests and exams with flying colours and find a part time job before I can really sit back and watch the games. Sigh....

No comments: