Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dragon Boat Festival

Today is the Dragon Boat Festival in the Lunar Calendar. Normally, people will eat 'zong zi' (dumpling) and row boats on this day to remember Qu Yuan. This year's dragon boat festival is very different for me. I only get to eat ONE dumpling only. It cost AUD3.00 for ONE dumpling. No festive mood at all. =P Anyway, I wish everyone 'duan wu jie kuai le'!!!! Exams are coming up. Argh! All my papers are three hours! The worst thing is my final paper is on a Saturday afternoon! NO!!!! But looking at the bright side, half of the year is gone which means I am getting to closer to going back to Kuching! Muahahahaha....!!!! For now, I have to study for my exams and get a part time job. By the way, the Malaysian government has increased the petrol price. RM 2.70 something per litre!!!! Please pray for our government. They seriously need our prayers. God, please save Malaysia.

No comments: