Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holidays

Holidays in Adelaide. Too bad I don't have Astro here. =P For the first week, I went around the city to look for part time job. I won't give up until I get one! =D I borrowed DVDs from the library as well. The movies I have watched so far:
  1. Amazing Grace (This is really nice even though I sometimes don't understand some of the conversation.)
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. Becoming Jane
  4. The Princess Diaries 1 & 2
  5. The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe

I actually enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. The love relationship during those times were very different from the present ones. I should read the book as well one of these days. To all reading my blog, I recommend Amazing Grace. It's a nice movie and the song "Amazing Grace, My Chains are gone" by Chris Tomlin is actually the theme song for this movie. I just found out recently.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Which P&P did you watch? The old BBC version with Colin Firth or the newer one with Matthew MacFayden?

Right...as if I've watched either! Hahahahahahahaha. Was just curious.

Elaine said...

Haha....I watched both versions. I prefer the version with Matthew McFayden because Elizabeth Bennet looks younger than the one in the BBC version. =D Elizabeth Bennet in the BBC version looks as if she's in her late 20's. =P

iliuh.l.a said...

oii!!!!! update ur blog!!!

Valarie said...

Elaine, this is totally out of the topic from your post. =p I don't know where to inform you. Anyway, mind giving me your gmail so that I can add you to my readers' list. I made it private for certain reasons.

Elaine said...

Sure! I will send it to your hotmail account.