Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FOOD!=D





I searched for Kuching in Wikipedia and found these four familiar food and drink. KOLO MEE, LAKSA, TOMATO NOODLE and 3 Layer TEH C PENG!!!! YUMMY!!!! I just realised that I have not smell the aroma of all these food for more than a month. Sigh....I suddenly feel like eating all these food. I want to eat kueh chap, pork leg rice, lok-lok, Yeo's green tea, ice kacang, jagung peng and lots more. Regretted for not eating enough before I came. =P I am going to stuff myself with all these food once I go back! FOOD!!!! I LOVE KUCHING FOOD. I LOVE KOPITIAM! I LOVE SEAFOOD!!!! FOOD!!!!

3 comments:

jiayi said...

Walao!!The food really mouth watering la..I want to eat oso...Miss sibu's kampua and kompia oso la..

jiayi said...

Walao!!The food really mouth-watering la..i want to eat oso .. Miss sibu's kampua and kompia oso la..

Elaine said...

Me too!!!! We still about 7 and a half months to go! Let's persevere and excel in our studies before we go back and enjoy!!!! =D