Friday, April 25, 2008

Thank you very much!

I really thank God for His great blessings. He has blessed me with wonderful family members and friends. Thank you mom and dad. Even though you are far back in Kuching, you never fail to be involved in celebrating my birthday. Thank you bro for willingly plan out my birthday. Thank you Elliot, Jane and Sylvia for your beautiful birthday cards. Thank you Audrey, Jason, Florence, Michelle, Sze Wen and Yu Wei for surprising me today with a lovely cake. This is my first time having friends surprising me with a birthday cake. Thank you Amy, Audrey and Patrick for your birthday wishes. Thank you God for all these wonderful moments. I never thought that I would have such a wonderful birthday in Adelaide. I am really touch by all your actions. Though I have sugar rush now (due to the fact that I ate a big piece of white chocolate), my heart is really warmed by all these. Thank you for your kindness everybody! May God bless all of you! =)

No comments: