Saturday, April 26, 2008

A year older, a year wiser? =D

Today, I will officially be 20 years old. I am neither a youth nor an adult. I have left my teenager era but have not really got into the adulthood yet which is a good news. =D This is my first birthday outside Kuching and celebrating with friends rather than family members only. Thank you bro and Raymond for cooking the food. Thank you Raymond for the roast chicken. Thank you Goldy and Anisha for the chocolates. I love chocolates! =D Thank you Josephine for the "cow" mug. I remembered that Jane also gave me a purse which is a cow's head. Haha.... Thank you Desmond, Chuen Lu, Cynthia, Esthers (I have a lot friends named Esther), Jacqueline, Judy, Eileen, Jacinta, Emily and Li yon for your cards and birthday wishes. Thank you mom and dad for calling me and wishing me Happy Birthday. Without you two, I won't be able to have a birthday. Thank you Ken for your birthday wish even though you woke me up at 12:30am Adelaide's time. I thank God for all these lovely people. Thank you God for the good things You have given to me. This is definitely one of the best birthdays I have! Thank you God and everybody! May God bless all of you with strength, peace, joy and good health!

No comments: