Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bread anyone?

Bread....Been eating bread for the last few mornings. I still have one and a half loaf of bread in my fridge. =P Begin to feel sick of it. I now yearn for a bowl of kolo mee or laksa or kueh chap or the char siew pau from "Xiao Pa Wang" for breakfast. Is there anyone who would want to trade his or her bowl kolo mee with my my loaf of bread? I miss Astro! I miss the privilege of gaining access to unlimited internet which I can download songs and watch youtube! =P

Yesterday, while waiting for my brother at Eyenesbury College, I saw a dad carrying his daughter's bag once she came out of the college. I also saw a lot of parents waiting for their teens outside the college in their cars. It reminds me of my parents who always send me to school or tuition. Ah....I miss those days. Now I have to catch a bus to go to uni or walk to uni. In Kuching, you just have to walk a few steps to reach a coffee shop or supermarkets. In Adelaide, you have to do a lot of walking. I begin to aprreciate my comfortable life in Kuching. For now, I have to be strong. I have to persevere. May God give me the strenght and courage to go through the circumstances in life.

Oh yeah, went to the common lounge just now because there was a filming going on. I thought we might be able to see the process. There were quite a few of us waiting for the surprises. To our dismay, we didn't get to watch the process as they had to shut the door. We were told not to make any noise at all when they are filming. It was so boring to be there. When they say we can move back to our rooms, we were extremely happy. You can imagine how boring we were in the common lounge, doing nothing. Haha....

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Have some maggi mee instead. Or pasta. Or oatmeal. Breaks the monotony of bread. Works for me. :D

Elaine said...

Yeap, shall get some of those in supermarket soon. For the time being, have to finish the bread before I can shop for those things. =D