Sunday, February 10, 2008

Officially independent....

My parents left for Kuching this afternoon. Seeing them going to the terminal made me feel so downhearted. I'm going to miss them a lot. I'm going to miss their cookings and their nagging(I can't beleive I just said that). There are still a lot of things I am going to miss about them but I just couldn't type it out as I still feel very downhearted. Before coming here, I always wanted to be away from my parents because I thought I will more freedom; I was wrong. Having my parents around made my life so easy. I have them to cook for me, do my laundry, help me solve my problems, comfort me when I am sad and bring me to everywhere I want to go. Now I have to do all these by myself and I have to make sure that I have time for my studies, God and other activities. Still I want to thank God that my parents are with me when I trying to get use to the new environment even for just two weeks. I will appreciate and treasure the times when I write emails to my parents or call them. I must spend more time with my parents when I go home end of this year. Mom and Dad, please take care of yourself. Remember to draw near to God.



Dear Heavenly Father,
I give thanks to You for teaching me to appreciate my mom and dad. Lord, please bless them with good health and positive emotion. Lead them not into temptation but deliver them from the evil ones. Bless my parents with success in their career. Protect them from any danger or harm. Guide them and bless them in their spiritual walk with You. Lord, I committ my parents into Your mighty hands, trusting that You are with them and will bless them.
In Jesus Name I pray,
Amen.

No comments: